Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Ready For TOSRV


Its Thursday and as I plan for the weekends trek down to Portsmouth for the 5th time. I ask my self why? Our new team kits won't be here until next week. So there is disappointment before the ride starts.

The weather is always questionable. This weekend is no different. High in the low 60's and lows in the 30's. Gusting winds on both days and never at your back and throw in a chance of rain. So the big question is how to dress and what to carry on the bike? Knowing this, I ask myself again why do this ride.

Teamroll is a team I help start 3 years ago. We are a team of 30 riders men and women. I have been fortunate to surround myself with strong cyclist that enjoy these type of rides. Yeah, we all bitch at the conditions, but take the challenge head on. In the end. We have another story to tell and share with each other about the experience. These our my friends and enjoy riding with them and wouldn't have it any other way.
See you on the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment