Monday, March 8, 2010

A day to Reflect & Recover

Today I try and recreate in my mind what unfolded in a split second yesterday. I pride myself of always being on alert and aware of my surroundings, which has kept me from crashing in the past. As many times as I keep replaying yesterdays crash. I never saw the cattle dog that ran out in front of me. I didn't have a chance to brake, swerve or do anything evasive. I guess as much as I ride things like are bound to happen without explanation.

I'm not feeling to bad today but I am sore. Trying to raise my right arm above my head proved to a challenge this morning while trying to wash my hair. My right hip has some road rash and the purple bruising is starting to show.

Maybe a little more scotch today to help ease the pain. Planning to try and ride again tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment